Listing Type : Attraction
Location : Kopača

It was built in 1841 by the will of villager Ivana Mijalić. Thoroughly renovated from 2003 to 2004. Made altar, horsetail, tiled floor, introduced lighting and set restored painting of St. John the Baptist. Mass on the saint’s feast day, June 24

Reviews
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?
Leave a review
Price: Quality: Overall:
Related Listings