The original parish church. By moving to the island around 1601, the population lived in the part called the Old Village or Vecchia Rogoznica.
Ancestors of today's inhabitants, together with the Franciscans, they moved from Bosnia around 1301. fleeing from the Turkish invaders. From that time dates the Gothic church that is moving to the island before a bank, a parish. Next to the church is a cemetery with tombstones lunar and astral symbols. Today the church serves the Mass for the feast of St. Nicholas, Dec. 6